What to Expect at Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Daleville Animal Hospital to help you fulfill all your pet’s health and wellness needs. Dr. Lawrence and her dedicated team are advocates for exceptional medicine and nurturing the human-animal bond. As your vet, we take pride in cultivating an inviting, friendly atmosphere that makes you and your pet feel like family.
- Please bring your pet’s medical records if it’s your/their first visit. Our New Client form gives you the option of uploading your pet’s medical history and sending it on to our team.
- We generally see pets in our treatment area without their owners. However, if your pet is especially anxious or doesn’t do well without you nearby, please let us know.
- We space out our patient appointments to reduce crowding in our lobby and help pets stay calm.
- We work hard to make sure our clients are taken into an exam room right away, but you and your pet are welcome to wait in your car if a room isn’t ready yet.
- When you and your pet arrive, one of our nurses will greet you and go over what will take place during your pet’s appointment.
- To reduce stress, we have treats in our exam rooms to keep your pet pleasantly distracted during treatment.
- If your pet is sick and unvaccinated, please wait in your car until we can bring you into an exam room. This is to help prevent the spread of infection and keep our other patients safe.